Dr. John Bequette
- Ph.D. (Historical Theology), Saint Louis University, 2001
- Medieval Academy of America
- Rhetoric in the Monastic Tradition: A Textual Study (New York: Peter Lang, 2012).
- “St. Thomas More: From Renaissance Man to Christian Martyr.” Crisis Magazine (June 21, 2013).
- “St. Anselm of Canterbury: Scholarship Rooted in Prayer.” Crisis Magazine (April 21, 2013).
- “Renouncing the World: St. Antony of Egypt.” Crisis Magazine (January 17, 2013).
- “St. Martin of Tours: Christian Valor Amidst Pagan Persecution.” Crisis Magazine (November 8, 2012).
- “Thomas of Celano’s Life of Saint Francis: A Christian Humanist Appraisal.” The Cord 62:3 (2012).
- “St. Bernard of Clairvaux: Defender of the Res Catholica.” Crisis Magazine (August 20, 2012).
- “Theological Identity and Narrative Imagination: Narrative Theology in Newman’s Apologia and Loss and Gain.” Downside Review (forthcoming).
- “Cassiodorus’s De Anima: A Contribution to a New Christian Humanism?” Josephinum Journal of Theology (forthcoming).
- “Monasticism, Evangelization, and Eloquence: Rhetoric in Bede’s Life of Cuthbert.” Cistercian Studies Quarterly 48.3 (2013).
View John Bequette’s curriculum vitae.